Care in the home
Help at home for aged care or caring for someone with a disability
For most people, living as independently as you can in your own home for as long as possible is the ideal. However, sometimes you might need help with daily tasks that you cannot manage as well on your own and sometimes the ones that care for you need a little help as well. DIAL-AN-ANGEL® is Australia's most reputable care Agency, helping families find a companion carer, disability carer, in-home nurse, dementia or palliative care specialist or a carer that can also do light housekeeping. The care is tailored to your needs.
All of our care Angels® are:
- Personally interviewed by experienced recruiters
- Professionally screened using processes developed through 46+ years experience in the marketplace
- Fully insured for domestic workers compensation insurance to work in your home
- Employed by us so we take care of PAYG tax, Superannuation and all associated on costs, including all the required paperwork
- Trained carers and have a current First Aid Certificate, National Police Clearance and where State laws allow have a Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Available for casual, regular or permanent bookings
- Available for periods ranging from a few hours to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year.
All of our care Coordinators put the care-recipient at the centre of our customised process and are:
- Tertiary Care-trained professionals knowledgeable in consumer-directed care(CDC) and returning home from hospital
- Skilled in assessing, planning and evaluating the feedback on care provision using our long-established, tailored process called Care8™
- Trained and certified to our ISO-9001 quality management standard accreditation
- Able to adapt care services to suit the budget (or package) and goals/aspirations of the care –recipient or their representative
- Compassionate in collaborating “End of Life” care with family and loved ones
- Supported by our After-Hours team to be responsive for emergencies
- Adept in collaborating planned care with allied professionals (e.g. physiotherapists, occupational therapists)
Our friendly and experienced coordinators are ready to help. Simply call 1300 721 111 or make an enquiry online.