Qualified, personalised care for children with additional needs
We know that parents are the most consistent and dedicated advocates for their son or daughter with additional needs. We partner with family carers to help you, especially as they get older and need support accommodation of their own outside of the family home.
From technical nursing, to personal care and companionship, highly qualified and experienced Angels® can help with your individual needs. At DIAL-AN-ANGEL®, we care about what is best for your family. We understand and respect that everyone has different goals and aspirations, we have the experience, expertise, dedication, and reliability to collaborate with Allied Services to assist children with additional needs.
DIAL-AN-ANGEL is an approved provider to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We offer an extensive range of services extending from specialised in-home nursing to long-term support and care for children of all ages. There are so many ways we can help, here are just a few:
- Nursing care including clinical treatments such as wound or catheter care, assistance with personal hygiene or help managing medications
- Household domestic help including general housework such as cleaning, dishwashing, clothes washing, ironing, meal preparation and feeding
- Non-emergency private transportation to medical appointments and for social outings. We understand how important it is for social interaction and participation in the life of the local community.
- Nannies, child carers and babysitters with additional needs experience
- Live-in companion-housekeepers can be available on an "as required” basis for a full 24 hours a day. This service can be organised as a long-term arrangement or through individually prepared rosters.
- Case Management in collaboration with clients and families is offered to clients with special and complex needs. Help with continuity of case management for liaison with previous service providers, specialists, mental health and medical support services, referral to new community and social support services, as well as with family and guardians is what we do best.
- Escorts on a once-off or regular outing or activity and we can even assist with travel support for holidays with children.
- Respite care, which allows you to take a break or get to your appointments or activities while the child you care for is looked after at home, in a community centre or in a facility.
Why choose DIAL-AN-ANGEL?
At DIAL-AN-ANGEL, we understand that sensitivity, respect and discretion are vitally important factors when providing in-home care, especially when children are involved. DIAL-AN-ANGEL is the trusted name for in-home care in your community. We have the experience, expertise, dedication, and reliability to organise homecare services by Angels with the highest standards of quality and commitment.
We come to you. Our services are available in a range of settings, including your home, assisted living facility, nursing home, hospital or hospice.
During the initial consultation, we will explain our specialised services and develop a personalised care program tailored to meet your specific needs.
DIAL-AN-ANGEL specialises in finding the very best Angels for any situation. All of our Angels are insured to work in your home, experienced, qualified, reference checked, professionally screened and interviewed in person for your protection. Where State laws allow Police clearances and 'Working with Children' Checks are undertaken. We pride ourselves on having one of the most rigorous and professional screening processes in the marketplace today. Our selective recruitment has always reflected Australia's multicultural society. It enables us to provide culturally and linguistically diverse services.
DIAL-AN-ANGEL also provides Angels for housekeeping & home cleaning, nannying and babysitting, aged care, in-home nursing, dementia, palliative and disability care in the home. Gift vouchers are available for all of our services.
As a national company, we have offices around Australia in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Newcastle, and Sydney. Our friendly and experienced coordinators are ready to help. Simply call 1300 721 111 or make an enquiry online.