Finding an experienced, reliable, insured and fully screened Mothercraft Nurse has never been easier
- Newborn assistance
- In home nursing
- New mother assistance
- Night Nannies
DIAL-AN-ANGEL® provides an extensive range of in home nursing services including Mothercraft Nurses. These nurses are highly specialised and qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with infants through to five years of age. We can arrange for Mothercraft Nurses to come to your home on a casual, temporary or regular basis, until you feel at ease. Our Mothercraft Angels® are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, so they'll be there when you need them the most.
The DIAL-AN-ANGEL difference
All of our Mothercraft Angels are:
- Personally interviewed by experienced recruiters
- Professionally screened using processes developed through 46+ years experience in the marketplace
- Insured for domestic workers compensation insurance to work in your home
- Employed by us so we take care of PAYG tax, Superannuation and all associated on costs including all of the required paperwork
- Qualified to care for children and have a current Senior First Aid Certificate with CPR module, National Police Clearance and where State laws allow have a Working with Children Check / Vulnerable Persons Check (or equivalent)
- Registered Nurses
- Available for casual, regular or permanent bookings on a live-in or visiting basis from 3 hours to 12 hours in one visit.
We pride ourselves on having one of the most rigorous and professional screening processes in the marketplace today. Our selective recruitment has always reflected Australia's multicultural society. It enables us to provide culturally and linguistically diverse services. When you choose us you will have a dedicated team of professionals working for you to find the most suitable Angel for your children.
How can a Mothercraft Nurse Assist You?
Mothercraft nurses are qualified Registered Nurses with additional qualifications in all aspects of caring for children aged 0 -5 years. These nurses are able to assist and manage issues that may arise in the infant stage of life by helping parents with:
- Attachment issues, increasing milk supply and education
- Developmental milestones
- Settling and soothing techniques
- Nutrition, breast feeding, bottle feeding and solids introduction
- Post natal care for mum and bub
- Toddler management
Mothercraft nurses are trained in providing assistance with these general areas but are also available to assist with any specific queries that you may have about your new child, as well as providing new parents with some much needed respite and support during this rewarding and challenging time.
DIAL-AN-ANGEL also provides Angels for housekeeping & home cleaning, gardening & home maintenance, nannying and babysitting, supervised contact visits, party help, aged care, in-home nursing, dementia, palliative and disability care in the home. A wide range of services are available to businesses such as medico legal reporting, employee work-life flexibility programs, trade promotions for competitions and emergency care programs for children and seniors. Gift vouchers are available for all of our services.
As a national company, we have offices around Australia in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Central Coast, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth and Sydney. Our friendly and experienced coordinators are ready to help. Simply call 1300 721 111 or make an enquiry online.