Are you satisfied with our service?
DIAL-AN-ANGEL® takes feedback (whether positive or negative) very seriously and will do everything within its power to resolve any aspect of DIAL-AN-ANGEL's service that is called into question to achieve a satisfactory conclusion.
Our aim is to deal with any problems and/or difficulties quickly and fairly. We will do this by monitoring all complaints and suggestions to help us identify what has occurred. We aim to improve our service by having a system which:
- is easily accessible and well publicised.
- is simple to understand and use.
- is speedy, with established time limits for action and which keeps people informed of progress.
- is fair, with full and objective investigation procedures.
- maintains the confidentiality of Angels, office staff and clients.
- effectively addresses all the points at issue, and provides appropriate redress where this is applicable.
- provides information to management for continuous improvement.
Every complaint or concern will be investigated and a formal procedure will be followed.
How to make a complaint:
We prefer to resolve all disputes by gentle mediation. In the first instance, complaints should be made to the co-ordinator at the local office through which the service was booked. A full list of contact details for each office can be found here. They will respond within two working days of receipt. Co-ordinators may undertake to visit the premises if this is necessary and practical to personally assess a client's complaint.
Should your local office fail to effectively resolve your complaint, then please contact our Head Office at Lindfield on 02 9125 6050 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can state your concerns to DIAL-AN-ANGEL in writing, by fax, by email or by telephone. If you are writing, faxing, or emailing a complaint, please provide your daytime telephone number if a response by telephone would be convenient. If you are emailing, please state if a reply by email is required and, if not, please provide a full postal address.