Reliable and professional disability support services in the home
From technical nursing, to personal care and companionship, highly qualified and experienced Angels® can help with your individual needs. At DIAL-AN-ANGEL®, we care about what is best for you and your family. We understand and respect that everyone has different goals and aspirations, and we have the experience, expertise, dedication, and reliability to collaborate with allied services to support people with disability.
DIAL-AN-ANGEL is a provider to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Currently in NSW and South Australia, we are approved for Personal Care and related supports plus Household Tasks, and in Victoria we are approved for Household Tasks. As the scheme rolls out our intention is to accredit other offices.
We offer an extensive range of services extending from specialised in-home nursing to long-term support and care for people of all ages. There are many ways we can help, here are just a few:
- Nursing care including clinical treatments such as wound or catheter care, assistance with personal hygiene or help managing medications
- Household domestic help including general housework such as cleaning, dishwashing, clothes washing and ironing
- Non-emergency private transportation to medical appointments and for social outings. We understand the importance social interaction and participation in the life of the local community.
- Meal preparation and shopping , maybe even some companionship whilst eating
- Live-in companion-housekeepers are available on an "as required” basis for a full 24 hours a day. This service can be organised as a long-term arrangement or through individually prepared rosters.
- Respite care, which allows you to take a break or get to your appointments or activities while the person you care for is looked after at home, in a community centre or in an aged care home
Case management in collaboration with clients and families is offered to clients with special and complex needs. Help with continuity of case management for liaison with previous service providers, specialists, mental health and medical support services, referral to new community and social support services, as well as liaison with family and guardians is what we do best.
Why choose DIAL-AN-ANGEL?
At DIAL-AN-ANGEL, we understand that sensitivity, respect and discretion are vitally important factors when providing in-home care, especially for people with disability. DIAL-AN-ANGEL is the trusted name for in-home care in your community.
We come to you. Our services are available in a range of settings, including your home, assisted living facility, nursing home, hospital or hospice.
During the initial consultation, we will explain our specialised services and develop a personalised care program tailored to meet your specific needs. Your care plan will be overseen by a Registered Nurse. As your requirements may vary over time, your care plan will be regularly reviewed and updated using our long-established, tailored process called Care8™ 
DIAL-AN-ANGEL specialises in finding the very best Angels for any situation. All of our Angels are insured to work in your home, experienced, qualified, reference checked, professionally screened and interviewed in person for your protection. Where state laws allow Police clearances and 'Working with Children' Checks are undertaken. We pride ourselves on having one of the most rigorous and professional screening processes in the marketplace today. Our selective recruitment has always reflected Australia's multicultural society. It enables us to provide culturally and linguistically diverse services.
DIAL-AN-ANGEL also provides Angels for housekeeping & home cleaning , gardening & home maintenance , nannying  and babysitting , supervised contact  visits, party help , aged care , in-home nursing , dementia , palliative  and disability care  in the home. A wide range of services are available to businesses such as medico legal reporting , employee work-life flexibility programs , trade promotions  for competitions and emergency care  programs for children and seniors. Gift vouchers  are available for all of our services.
As a national company, we have offices around Australia in Adelaide , Brisbane , Canberra , Central Coast , Melbourne , Newcastle , Perth  and Sydney . Our friendly and experienced coordinators are ready to help. Simply call 1300 721 111 or make an enquiry online .