Casual jobs in Australia
Why work for DIAL-AN-ANGEL?
There are so many advantages when you work as an Angel®.
- Flexible hours – you can choose your days, hours, location and the type of work to suit you.
- Top rates – DIAL-AN-ANGEL® is able to negotiate rates above award
- Replacement Angels – should you decide to go on holiday or are temporarily unable to provide services to a client, DIAL-AN-ANGEL can keep the booking open for you by providing a replacement Angel until you can resume working for your client.
- Insurance cover and superannuation – all Angels are covered by the Agency for Domestic Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Superannuation. PAYG tax is deducted and forwarded to the Australian Tax Office on your behalf. We look after all the compliance for you.
- Privacy and Security – your telephone number and address are never divulged when you accept bookings through DIAL-AN-ANGEL ensuring the highest level of security and privacy. This is for your own safety.
- Workplace diversity – we encourage applicants of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply. Some of our most valued Angels are over 45 years old! We are regarded as “Corporate Champions” for employing Older Workers.
Available jobs 
In addition to these fantastic benefits, DIAL-AN-ANGEL also offers its staff a variety of competitions and incentives to make your work life more rewarding and fun.
We always want to make sure our Angels get the rewards and recognition they deserve for fantastic work. We have awards for ‘Angel of the Month’ and ‘Angel of the Year’ for those who go above and beyond the call of duty. We celebrate exceptional performance based on feedback from our clients and other Angels.
Our Angels are the face of DIAL-AN-ANGEL and we do our best to retain them for as long as they wish to remain working as Angels. We have some Angels who have been registered with DIAL-AN-ANGEL for well over 20 years.
So whether you’re seeking a new career or just some additional funds to tide you over, you will find that we have a role that’s just right for you.
Available jobs 
After an initial telephone screening, if you are suitable you will be invited into your local office to have a face-to-face interview to discuss your skills, experience, training and/or qualifications. You will learn about DIAL-AN-ANGEL, meet your local office team and learn about what would be required in the role.
To speed up the recruitment process it’s really important that you bring these documents with you to the first interview:
- Clear current National Police Certificate  (no disclosable court outcomes)
- Current identification (100 point check )
- Non-Australian residents must bring a passport with a valid work visa
- Three contactable referees- two work and one character. If you are having issues obtaining phone numbers if you haven’t worked for a while, consider people like your local GP, Minister, neighbour or a teacher from your child’s school who can vouch for your good character.
- Contact details of your next of kin (just in case of emergency)
- Details of previous experience, background suitability and the originals, or certified copies, of formal qualifications or certificates
- All Care applicants (childcare, nursing and disability) need a current Senior First Aid Certificate / Applied First Aid. The course must be Workcover Approved.
- All Childcare applicants need a Working With Children Check or equivalent
DIAL-AN-ANGEL promises to provide the highest quality service and care to our clients, that is why we conduct stringent recruitment processes for all applicants. DIAL-AN-ANGEL complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity legislation and invites applicants to apply who have the relevant working Visas and right to work in Australia. Due to the high number of applications made to DIAL-AN-ANGEL only those applicants that meet the minimum recruitment criteria will be contacted.